Voice Procedure for walkie talkies... some code words are used so that words and messeges are heard and understood clearly over the simplex communication - walkie talkie :D and some code words are...
- Over— I have finished talking and I am listening for your reply
- Out or Clear — I have finished talking to you and do not expect a reply
- Roger— Information received
- Copy — I understand what you just said (after receiving information)
- Wilco — Will Comply (after receiving new directions)
- Postive - Yes
- Negative - No