Inspired by lifehack's lists of lists, i decided to share my list of things that i keep updated. I keep these 7 lists pretty updated:
1. To read, watch and listen ... I'm a non-fiction junkie. Yep, Non-fiction. I read books from library and school mostly, backed by loads of feeds and podcasts. At the end of the day, many of the books will get reviewed and shared. This is my knowledge-hungry list.
2. Places to visit ... The last time I have ventured out on my own was almost 2 years back. But that does not stop me from keep this list. I have a lot of the world to see and meet people and experience cultures. This is my adventure list.
3. Crazy things to do in life ... Goals, bucket list, BHAG all combined into one just to make sure that I live out my imagination and truly hope these will come true. This is my life wishlist. In short, it reminds me of what Mark Twain once said:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain
4. Quotations ... I have been gathering quotations that strike a chord with me. And every time I get setbacks, I will take a peek into this list. This is my re-energise list.
5. Blessings in my life! ... I am lucky (and this warrants a post for itself). If I am not grateful for my life, I do not think I can help others and live life. This is my gratitude list.
6. List of people ... Some time last month an idea came to my mind. I would never want to forget the people who gave me that first chance, that first break to discover and experience life! I will always have you in my mind. They might be friends, mentors or even strangers. But I would want to be grateful to you and keep thanking you!
7. Things to buy ... This is simply to quench my materialism. Vast majority of them are techy... not surprising.
What lists do you keep? :D