- Present Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Tense - The action started in the past and it continues upto now.
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense - The action has just stopped or an action continuing up to now
- Past Tense
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense - The action in the past before another action in the past.
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense - It expresses longer actions in the past before another action in the past E.g. I was very tired because I had been running.
- Future Tense
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense The train will have left when you arrive.
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense - about a long action before some point in the future I will have been working here for ten years next week.