there are only 6 major constants according to Martin Rees:
- ?, Nu: the ratio of the coupling constants for the electroweak force and gravitation (circa 1043). The former is simply the fine structure constant, while the latter is the gravitational coupling constant;
- ?, Epsilon: related to the strong force;
- ?, Omega: the number of electrons and protons in the observable universe (circa 1080);
- ?, Lambda: the cosmological constant;
- Q: a ratio of fundamental energies;
- ?, Delta: the number of spatial dimensions.