I am on a row of hitting and injuring myself since the weekend!
- hit my head on my study table when i was about to get up from the floor
- Pricked my fingers with the pointed solders at the back of the PCBs
- Punched the knuckles of some uncoordinated guy during Body Combat. When the hole room was going left he had to go right and punch me right on the knuckles…urgh!!!
- Slipped a 1kg weight and it had to land on my toes right after Body Pump.
- poked my palm when the screw driver slipped out of the screw.
- Scalded a 2mm radius skin on my finger thanks to soldering iron!!!!
But the most suay had to be a total mental shock!! There was a sudden spot check on your all your files and folders during the lab.
There was a seniors’ report in my file and it got added to the confiscated pile of other reports… How SUAY can i get!??!?! phew…time to recuperate now.