Almost all the times, I’m realizing, the questions are more important than the answers.
- If a friend were to describe your accomplishments in up to three sentences, what would he or she say?
- What other achievements would you like to share?
- What are you passionate about? (work, creative output, issues, communities…)
- What do we need to know about you that we didn’t ask? (Up to 300 words)
- (Optional) Can you share a memorable anecdote from your life that will give us a further sense of what makes you tick?
And the other one I noticed, is the questionnaire from Sandbox…
- What is the next big thing you want to achieve?
- List places and organisations you worked and studied at that shaped you as the person that you are today. Why?
- Initiatives that you started or led, off the normal/regular track
- About what topics should someone ask YOU?
- Add five (or more) tags that describe you and your interests and passions (please separate with commas)
- When you leave this world, what do you want to be remembered for?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time? What was it?
Something is clicking in you already? I think it is for me ;)