I just have to do this before 7th April is over.
This will be a special day to remember because….
7th April started right from 12am. We were still in school…a RECORD!!!! We stayed in school until 130am…Returned home at 2am with a cab fare of 24 bucks!!! Was still editing the videos until I finally slept at 330am and then overslept until 630am. Took another cab to school by 8am. I’ll remember this night.
9am still printing reports and then finally 1040am the FINAL SHOWDOWN! I thought it all went well... we did the basic circuits of 8 on land and water, brakes on ramp and reverse on ramp. But well since every Tom, Dick Harry can do it... well we are just average i guess... oh no i'm becoming pessimist like jazz!!! NO NO NO....i think we did well!!
Uh finally all is over. Thanks gals! You all have been great team mates!
Log count of making the RC Vehicle
Log count of visits
- Sim Lim Tower + Square = 12
- Rotor Hobby = 5
- Bugis Civic Area (I wish I could just go down the bus and take shots):10
- Sinta Electronics: 7
Log count of Burnt and Lost and Bugged
- Chips burnt: 11
- Bar displays spoilt: 2
- DIP switches spoilt: 2
- Bugged des: 3
- Bugged kang hao: 4
- Bugged shawn: 3
- Got chased out by the condo pool security guard because she saw 2 girls with wires, - screw-drivers, batteries and heard some suspicious ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sound: 1
- Hours inhaled lacquer/thinner + turpentine: 84
- Successfully waited for the blue man to be out of the Electronics Store so that I can - get FREE components from the auntie... hey I was helping to add no more components to - our already longest list: 3
- Items lost: 20
- PCBs re-fabricated: 2
Embarrassing Log counts
- Got sshhhd in lab because 4 of us were just too noisy and loud: 3
- I screamed because jazz cut the wire and it flew in my eye:1
- Jazz sniffed and screamed, "Chips burning again!!"
- and we looked around to only see another guy was just soldering... people around us gave a weird look and friends laughed with us: 3
- Sim Lim uncle asked us we are from which poly and we had to grin and say university: 3...hehe we look pretty young eh!!
The Shop uncles said, "3rd year university!! Then you all should be better than me":3 I got scalded by the hot hot solder iron rod and I screamed: 3
Uh... but the amount of memories collected: countless!
Parting is such a sweet sorrow