Haven’t felt this busy-ness for years. And now that I have found it back somehow, it feels so like me… finally!! Like say just the other day…
- 5am: wake up to check email and feeds
- 530am: breakfast
- 6am: out for gym and the buses and trains are so crowded at this wee hours…$^&##$&*^
- 7am: Body Pump… early morning work out is so refreshing!
- 8am: a warm shower and all ready!!
- 830am: the day finally starts
- 930am: Out for site testing
- 1230pm: Lunch at Plaza Singapura and special lunch menu is prepared by mom… and it’s totally yum!!
- 1245pm: a total 45 minutes of ogling session at Spotlight at all things art and crafts. I felt like owning the whole shop!!
- 130pm: Back to site testing. Tried to speak in French with Thib… wanted to sound posh… but oh so embarrassed myself in the process.
- 430pm: Meeting with engineers… tried to look intellectual :P
- 6pm: Evening starts!
- 7pm: I taught Jean Thermodynamics and in return she told me the list of people who died and who got married to who in the Harry Potter. I promised her that I’ll read the book…ermm…. soon!! ;)
- 845pm: mom and dad picked me up for a special sumptuous dinner with a family friend
Black Pepper Crab and Chilly Crab at East Coast seafood restaurant! Yummmm :D
- 11pm: Dinner was with my dad’s good-ol’ photography pal. And of course I had the day’s second ogling session… he showed me all things DSLR, lenses, flashes, Lightroom and Photomatix and more importantly I automatically got into his book of photography students :P
- 12am: return home and taught dad how to operate our camera… he’s gonna have his own session of digital photography with his pal the next day.
- 12030am: *yawn*
it’s been an eventful day… now it’s really time to ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz And now it’s finally the weekends!!! Looking forward another whole day programme… ok i better run!!! Sweska, out!!!